Independent purchasing market intelligence specialist
Co-makers International is the largest independent private specialist in the field of purchasing market research and industrial marketing in the Benelux. The core-business of Co-makers consists of:
Industrial supply chains
- Industrial purchasing market research
- Supply chain auditing & coordination
- New business development for subcontractors
- International purchasing and ?global sourcing?
- Organisation of matchmaking events
- Consultancy and interim management.
The Co-makers team feels completely at home in the manufacturing industry. We have personal contact with OEMs, system suppliers, module builders and process specialists on a daily basis. As a result of years of experience with industrial subcontractors and buyers, we speak your language. The language of:
- Strategic & initial purchasers, buyers, purchase management of companies which outsource work according to their own specifications (customer-specific)
- Subcontractors in the various chain positions in disciplines within the metal, electronics and plastics processing industry, as well as industrial service providers such as design and engineering firms
- Networks in the manufacturing industry such as sector organisations, trade fairs, training institutions & development agencies.