Co-makers International is the largest independent private specialist in the field of purchasing market research and industrial marketing in the Benelux. The core-business of Co-makers consists of:
- Industrial purchasing market research
- Supply chain auditing & coordination
- New business development for subcontractors
- International purchasing and ‘global sourcing’
- Organisation of matchmaking events.
Industrial supply chains
The Co-makers team feels completely at home in the manufacturing industry. We have personal contact with OEMs, system suppliers, module builders and process specialists on a daily basis. As a result of years of experience with industrial subcontractors and buyers, we speak your language. The language of:
- Strategic & initial purchasers, buyers, purchase management of companies which outsource work according to their own specifications (customer-specific)
- Subcontractors in the various chain positions in disciplines within the metal, electronics and plastics processing industry, as well as industrial service providers such as design and engineering firms
- Networks in the manufacturing industry such as sector organisations, trade fairs, training institutions & development agencies.
Supply chain strategy
It is the ambition of Co-makers International to support its customers in achieving their supply chain strategy. Subcontractors are provided with assistance in analysing their company profiles and determining their focus and their unique capacities. Based upon this analysis, targeted contacts are established with potential customers which match their company profile.
Buyers are provided with assistance in developing competitive chains. This process begins with the composition of explicit and detailed specifications, not only of the work to be outsourced, but also of the required profile of the subcontractor being sought. These specifications form the starting point for detailed market research into suitable subcontractors. Following on-site audits, the detailed company profiles of these subcontractors are presented to the customer in a clear and concise manner.